PLATFORM PALLET TRUCKS
Platform pallet trucks for demanding warehouse and loading operations
There are two Hyster pallet truck models with folding platforms designed to suit specific applications. All feature a powerful AC motor that provides excellent performance and reliable proven components.
Delivering a low cost of operation, these robust Hyster platform pallet trucks can optimise vehicle loading and unloading operations and boost pallet transportation rates over short or long distances.
Hyster Platform Pallet Truck Highlights:
- The Hyster platform pallet truck has a compact and robust chassis offering fast acceleration, 12.0km/h unladen, 8,5km/h laden speed operation, power steering and progressive stiffening when cornering.
- Welded fork construction makes the Hyster platform pallet truck range highly resistant to torsion.
- Providing superior performance, the low maintenance AC motor helps to reduce the cost of operation.
- Driver Diagnostic Interface (DDI) enables the selection of appropriate performance settings to suit the most challenging applications. An optional key-pad with PIN code access can be selected to enhance warehouse management.
- To help reduce the cost of ownership the power transmission, is supplied with Helicoidal gears which run in an oil bath, helping to reduce wear and tear, adherence to IP54 standards help to protect against dust and water.
- Maintenance requirements are minimised, reducing the associated costs and downtime. There is a diagnostic system for preventative maintenance communication. The lift motor construction ensures low maintenance requirements. CANbus technology offers enhanced functionality and reliability.
- The P2.0S model features fly-by-wire steering and operation modes that can be modified to suit application requirements, such as pedestrian or stand-on, with or without side arms raised.
- The P2.0SE platform pallet truck is suited to medium duty applications and features mechanical steering. It also features an on-board charger.
Model Name Weight Load Capacity Battery Capacity Lift Height P2.0S (pedestrian) 976 2000 24V / 210-500Ah 130 P2.0S (stand-on) 976 2000 24V / 210-500Ah 130 P2.0S Fixed (BIGA) (stand-on) 1026 2000 24V / 210-500Ah 130 P2.0S Fixed (BOB) (stand-on) 1026 2000 24V / 210-500Ah 130 P2.0SE (pedestrian) 750 2000 24V / 210-250Ah 130 P2.0SE (stand-on) 750 2000 24V / 315Ah 130